Beit Capital Advisors is a placement agent firm focused on raising capital for alternative investments with a primary focus on Private Markets (Private Equity / Credit / Real Assets). The firm is based in Hamburg, Germany.
We are looking for a qualified candidate for an internship with flexible duration, to be based in the head office in Hamburg. The Intern will support our capital placement team and senior management.
- Supporting the capital placement team and senior management during Global as well as European capital raising campaigns
- Research and analysis of trends in the private markets, regulation framework, fund managers profiles, e.g.
- Maintenance of the CRM system
- Client interaction
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Advanced stage in study program of business administration, economics, finance or any other related field
- Knowledge of alternative investments
- High motivation and extraordinary engagement skills - this will be a client-facing role
- Excellent communications skills in English; other European languages are beneficial
- The position will be based in Hamburg, Germany.
- Inspiring work environment in growing placement agent boutique firm
- Great learning opportunities
- Competitive package with recognition for hard work - full-time role is possible upon completion
Please send full application (CV, letter of motivation, copies of your achievements) to
firstname.lastname@example.org Please state your desired or earliest entry date.
Beit Capital Advisors GmbH
Neuer Wall 71